Friday, February 24, 2023

Cowgirl Love!

  Happy Friday, friends!  Today, I am sharing a card that I had SO much fun creating!  I recently hosted a Mystery Craft Along with some of my favorite friends, and I taught them a variation on the Twisted Ribbon Technique.  I had so much fun with it, that I wanted to try it with washi tape rather than paper, and this time I used the traditional technique.

I love the Glitter Washi Tapes so much, so I decided to pair the Black and Hot Pink to create the Twisted Ribbon Panel.  I die-cut a black and pink banner and paired it with this adorable cowgirl image (colored with Copic markers) from The Greeting Farm that I received at Jennifer Dove's Boot Camp. 

I die-cut the sentiment from a die in my stash and adhered it to the card front.  To complete my card, I added a silver metallic bow to the hot pink paper flower, and then added one of the beautiful new Rose Brads.

I hope you love this card too!
Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment