Saturday, November 19, 2022

I Was Framed!

Happy Saturday, friends!  Have you heard the news?  Kat Scrappiness has a brand-new release and I am here to tell you IT IS AMAZING!   The Design Team is celebrating with an awesome Instagram Hop so make sure that you head over and join us and get entered to win a prize! 

I created this punny card using the new Reindeer Games products.  I absolutely LOVE this collection of stamps, dies, sentiments and papers!  They are the cutest ever! 
I colored this cute little fella from the Reindeer Games Stamp Set and used the coordinating dies to cut him out.  I die-cut a wreath using the Wreath Die and some foliage to fill it in with the Christmas Foliage Dies.  These dies are amazing!  I love to use sprigs of greenery on my cards, and they are just what I needed.  Lastly, I used the brand-new Build A Bow Die Set to create a paper bow for the wreath.
I used one of the papers from the adorable Reindeer Games 6 x 6 Paper Pad as a backdrop for the wreath and heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Reindeer Games Sentiments Stamps.  I don't know about you, but it made me giggle and got the song stuck in my head.  To complete my card, I sprinkled some sequins from the new Glitter Sequins Mix - Christmas amongst the foliage to add some sparkle.
I am so in love with this card!  I love how the little reindeer looks like he is throwing his hands up in the air and saying "I was framed!"  It cracks me up! 
Make sure to head over to the shop and check out all of the new goodies!  Don't forget to join the Instagram Hop to see the amazing inspiration that the Design Team has created for you and for a chance to with a $25 voucher to the shop! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Xoxo, Kim






No comments:

Post a Comment