Saturday, November 19, 2022

Holiday Wishes!

Hi friends!  Today is Saturday, so that means we have a new Anything Goes challenge over at Polkadoodles!  

This week, the Design Team was asked to create some gift wrapping to share, so I decided that I would make a gift box and removable ornament using some of my favorite digital papers from the Elvis Wesley Moose Collection.

I colored the sweet Evie with Poinsettia digital stamp with Copics, cut her out and set her aside.  I stenciled a navy piece of cardstock with white ink to give myself a snowflake background and then I created a rosette from it. I added a piece of silver metallic thread through the rosette to create a hanger and added a bow behind Evie. 



I heat embossed my sentiment on a circle and adhered it to the belly band so that it isn't completely plain when the ornament is removed.  I added another loopy silver bow to that so that it would still show behind the ornament.  I affixed the ornament to the belly band with a removable glue dot so that it can be taken off easily. 

I absolutely love this sweet collection and had a blast creating this gift!  This was really an easy process, and I hope you are inspired to create your own gift packaging! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Xoxo, Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment