Friday, November 18, 2022

Have YoursELF a Merry Christmas!

Happy, happy Friday, friends!  I don't know about you, but I feel like the holidays are coming way too quickly.  I am not ready... not even a little bit!  So, I decided to make this fun card for a special co-worker!   

My crafty friend, @StamprGrl did a video a while back showing how to make the Center-Step fold.  I always thought it would be so much more difficult than it is!  I am so excited to finally know how to make this fold.  It was perfect to make this adorable elf card for a special co-worker. 

I colored up the elves from the new Artful Angel Santa's Crew stamp set, cut them out and set them aside to create the card. 
I decorated the card using some retired patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  I have been hoarding this pack of paper because I just love it... but I am trying to be better about using it.   I wanted some sparkle on the main panel, so I used the Snowflake Bling from Eyelet Outlet and paired it with Snowflake Brads on the side panel.  What elf card could be complete without Elf Brads?  I thought that they were perfect on either side of my sentiment.
If you aren't familiar with this fun-fold, it is free-standing, and I just love it!  It was so easy to decorate the inside of the card too!  
Shopping List:

Santa's Crew

Snowflake Brads

Snowflake Bling - 1/2 Inch

Elf Brads

Do you make your own holiday cards?  I would love to hear from you!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment