Thursday, November 17, 2022

You're the Very Best!

 Hello friends!  Today, I am sharing a card that I created using the Lumberjack Collection from Keep It Simple Paper Crafts.  I wanted to show that this collection is not just for masculine, or lumberjack themed cards! 

I love this little bear and his bee friends, and I thought he would make a great friendship card.  Paired with the soft greens in the Back To Basics Jade 6 x 6 Paper Pack, it would also make a sweet baby card.
The only stamping that I did on this card was the sentiment.  I absolutely love the pre-colored die cut elements that come with the collection and didn't want to mess with perfection. 
To complete my card, I paired it with some ribbon that I had on hand, the Back to Basics Jade Enamel Dots and a sentiment from the Lumberjack Camping Stamp Set.
I hope you love this card as much as I do!  It was sure fun to create! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Xoxo, Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment