Wednesday, November 23, 2022

I Can't Imagine Life Without You!

Hi friends!  Today, I am sharing the first of me projects for the upcoming Artful Angel release. 

I used a sketch from Kendra's Card Challenge to create my card.  If you haven't checked out this challenge, you should!  The sketches are fabulous, and at the end, you will have 17 cards ready to go.   I paired the sketch with the soon-to-be released Big Love stamp set.  This set is perfect for Valentine's Day or general romantic or friendship cards. 

I chose this sketch because it allowed me to combine several fun patterned papers from the Doodlebug Lots of Love 6 x 6 Paper Pad, also available in the shop.

This release is so much fun and I can't wait to share the rest of the cards that I created for it. Make sure to head over to the Artful Angel Takes Flight Facebook Group to check out all of the amazing projects from the rest of the Design Team!  They will knock your socks off! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment