Friday, November 11, 2022

A Traditional Season's Greeting

Hi friends!  Question for you - Are you a fan of traditional holiday cards, or do you prefer non-traditional themes?  I absolutely love traditional holiday cards and decorations!  I am  over on the Eyelet Outlet blog today sharing this beautiful traditional Christmas card. 

When I saw the Cardinal (and Female Cardinal) Brads, I knew that I wanted to pair them with some beautiful greenery and cones.  I thought that they would be the perfect embellishment to dress up my card.

I roughed up the edges of my printed paper with a distressing tool, layered it on red cardstock and adhered it to my card base.  I arranged the winter foliage around my circles and then tucked the sentiment tag under the foliage.  I added the Cardinal Brads and then finished up with a metallic red bow and Red Glitter Enamel Dots

I really love the traditional look of this card!  I hope you do too.

Thanks so much for spending a few minutes with me!  

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment