Friday, February 3, 2023

For My Favorite Handyman!

 Happy Friday, friends!  Are masculine cards a struggle for you?  They sure are for me, and I never seem to have enough birthday cards for the guys in my life!  I created a super fun birthday card for my favorite handyman.  

I started by creating a background panel by alternating the Tool Washi Tape with strips of card stock that I die-cut.  I created my focal point by adding a large die-cut birthday sentiment to a piece of craft cardstock.  

Before adhering the panels to the card base, I added screw dies to each corner of the washi panel, and I used some toolbox and tool dies on the sentiment panel.  I then popped them up on the card base with foam dots.
Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment