Friday, January 13, 2023

Thanks SO Much!

  Hi friends!  What is the weather like where you are at?  It is cold here, and mostly rainy!  Hopefully, we are done with the snow for a while.  

I needed a thank you card for a friend, so I went with a wintery theme. 

To create my card, I adhered the Glitter Tree Washi Tape to a piece of white card stock and die-cut it into a banner.  I dry-embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder, leaving the portion covered with washi tape hanging out of the folder.  I also used the same embossing folder on a white card panel.  I die-cut the large sentiment from shimmery blue paper and I layered up all the elements of my card.
I added the Snowflake Brads and also used one to embellish the bow.
I love, love, love how this card turned out! 
Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment