Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Happy Birthday for Turner Syndrome Foundation Card Auction

Hi friends!  Today, I am sharing a fun birthday card that I created to donate to an Auction for the Turner Syndrome Foundation. Turner Syndrome is a genetic disorder where a female is born without the second X-chromosome, leaving her with lifelong medical issues.  You can read more about Turner Syndrome here

I colored up the adorable gnome image from Polkadoodles with Copic markers and cut it out.  I chose some coordinating digital papers from the shop and inked up the edges before layering them on my card base.  I created a cute little tag and added it to the card front.  I heat embossed the sentiment and created a little banner, which I adhered to the back of the gnome before adding him to the card front.  Lastly, I added some clear glass bubbles. 


I hope that you will join us for the auction over on Instagram!  The auction photos will go live on February 1 and it will close on February 28.  
If you love my card, please head over and bid on it! (I have also donated a second card, but you will have to find it!  I promise it is worth the hunt!)  This is such a worthy cause and all of the proceeds will go to The Turner Syndrome Foundation.  I am so honored to be able to participate!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Xoxo, Kim







 

1 comment:

  1. I love your adorable gnome card! It is just the sweetest! Thanks for posting about the TS Awareness Card Auction! I can't thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete