Friday, January 27, 2023

A Unicorn Birthday Wish!

  Hello, crafty friends!  I never seem to have enough birthday cards in my stash, so I thought today would be a great day to build up some of my stash!  

I am really trying to work on some clean and simple cards, because they really allow the embellishments to shine. 

I started by wrapping the edges of a card stock panel with Glitter Blue Green Washi Tape and adhered it to a pink card base.  I dry embossed the main card panel with a balloon embossing folder from my stash.  I die-cut the sentiment in teal card stock and adhered it to the embossed panel before setting some of the darling Unicorn Brads in place. I adhered the panel to the card front and added the Rainbow Brad to my bow with my hot glue gun. 

This was such a fun card to create!  I hope you are inspired to pull out your favorite embellishments and get to work!

Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment