Saturday, October 22, 2022

Wood You Be Mine?

 Happy Saturday, friends!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  Today, I am sharing a fun-fold card that I created using the Keep It Simple Paper Crafts Lumberjack Collection

I saw a link to this tutorial for a Triangle Trifold Card by Twila Davis on Facebook and had to give it a try.  It was so much fun to create. 


It's really hard to explain the mechanics of the card, and I honestly don't know if I made it correctly, but I love it!  The triangles open up to a hidden panel inside with plenty of room to write a message. 
I paired a few of the patterned papers from the Lumberjack 6 x 6 Paper Pack with a whole bunch of the die-cut embellishments from the Lumberjack Collection Die-Cut Pieces and the Lumberjack Cards & Ephemera Die-Cut Pieces along with some die-cut circles that I inked up.  
I think this would be a perfect Valentine's card for your favorite guy!  What do you think? 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment