Thursday, September 30, 2021

October Card Sketch - Megan's Papercraft Treasures

 Hi friends!  Today, I am sharing my Design Team Project for Megan's Papercraft Treasures.  

Here is the October Card Sketch Image
I started by coloring Vampire Owen from Paper Nest Dolls with Copic Markers and fussy cut him. 
I picked four coordinating papers from Echo Park and trimmed them down.  I die-cut the label from the Tasteful Labels Dies from Stanpin' Up and heat embossed the sentiment from the Tomb Town stamp set from Scrappy Boy Stamps and die-cut the banner using the Sentiment Strips Dies from Kindred Stamps. 
I layered my papers and when I was happy with the placement, I adhered them using liquid glue. I felt like the card was lacking, so I wound some black metallic thread and attached it with a mini glue dot.  I added another strand and frayed the ends.  Lastly, I popped Owen ans my sentiment banner up on the front of the card with foam tape. 
I don't often work with patterned paper, but I love how quickly and easily it can pull a card together!  
Thank you so much for stopping in!  

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing girl! I love the coloring, the font of the word Halloween, and the papers! The papers really give it a Halloween feel!

    ReplyDelete