Friday, March 10, 2023

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hi friends!  Today, I am sharing a fun St. Patty's Day card that I created using the new Artful Angel Leapin' Leprechauns stamp set!   

When I saw this little bugger peeking to the side, I knew that I wanted to make a book fold card with him on the edge that doesn't open. 
I got to work coloring him along with a bunch of shamrocks with Copic markers and cut them out. 
I remembered that I had some St. Patty's themed paper from Sonoran Desert Crafts that would be a perfect match, so I pulled it out and added it to the opposite panel. 
I arranged the sentiment stamp in my Misti to make it arch and I heat embossed it.  I made a green and white bow that I applied sideways on the card front and then popped the sentiment up on foam dots. 

St. Patrick's Day is the day that my mom found out that she was pregnant with me, so it has always been a special day for us.  I was 100% thinking of her when I made this card! 
I hope that you love this little fella as much as I do! 
Please check out the entire line of Artful Angel stamps in the shop
Thanks so much for hanging out with me for a few minutes! 
Xoxo,  Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment