Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Girl Power!

Hi friends!  Recently, a friend asked me to create a special card for her.  Her daughter plays competitve softball and will be traveling to Spain to play next summer.  She needed a thank you card for an incredibly generous donor, so of course I said yes!  

I found this adorable digital stamp on Etsy from Mujka.  I colored her up with Copics (listed below), cut her out and set her aside. 

I paired her with some softball themed digital papers from Scrapbook Gems (also on Etsy).  If you have ever wondered how I determine what Copic colors I will use, here's my trick.  I try to select and print my papers before I begin coloring.  That way, I can select my color blends to coordinate with the papers. 
I die-cut a few ovals and layered them on top of some baker's twine and then adhered my image.  I added a few black rhinestones and voila!  Card front finished.  I didn't get a photo of the inside, but I layered up some panels and I printed a panel that says, "Thank you for your support!" 
Colors Used: 
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair - E42, E81, E41, E50, E40
Uniform (Black) - C10, C8, C6
Uniform (White) - C2, C0, 0
Uniform (Coral) - Stampin' Up Calypso Coral Light and Dark
Softball - Y08, Y04, Y02, R29
Mitt - E18, E15, E13
I am so happy with how this card turned out!  I hope you love it too!  
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment